– If you cancel
The 10% confirmation fee, from your booking, is non-refundable to cover costs of booking tours and/or services.
You can cancel tours within 5 days before departure of the tour you booked without any extra costs.
If tour is cancelled less than 5 days before tour departure, but longer than 48 hours before, 50% will be refunded of the tour price.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before a tour are non refundable.
– Cancellation due to weather
If we cancel your tour due to weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control you will always receive a full refund.
If a volcanic eruption stops you from getting to Iceland you will also receive a full refund on tours.
Go to joy Iceland ehf. cannot be liable to any loss, damage, accidents, injuries or sickness during your tour. The same applies for any changes in tour schedule due to weather, strikes or any other force majeure.
Tour operators reserve the right to change routes, schedules and itineraries if needed because of weather, road conditions or should the necessity arise because of unforeseen reasons.
We advise all travelers to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance to minimize possible loses due to unforeseeable situations during your travel.
Seats cannot be guaranteed unless reserved or booked at least 2 hour before scheduled departure time.
Go to joy Iceland ehf. Offer child and youth discounts for children travelling with an adult, maximum of one child or youth per adult.
Pick up and drop off service
– Please be ready on time for your pickup in front of your hotel or guesthouse or at the agreed meeting point about 30 minutes before departure.
– Drop-off starts after indicated arrival time. Please note that drop-off locations may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse depending on actual conditions (e.g. narrow streets, coach size, roadworks, etc.).
Please note that indicated return times refer to guided tours only, during winter return times can vary due to weather conditions.
– Transport by Minibus.
– A lot of FUN.
– Pick up outside your accommodation or the nearest bus stop of your accommodation in Reykjavik
– English Audio guide.
– Free wifi on board.
– Drop off outside your accommodation or the nearest bus stop of your accommodation in Reykjavik
– Unless specifically listed, meals and refreshments are not included.
– During full day excursions there is a lunch stop at a local restaurant.
– All admission to sites, museums or exhibitions visited are not included,
unless otherwise stated in tour description.
– Please notice that prices online can change without notice due to currency inflows.
– All prices are listed in Icelandic Króna (ISK). Likewise, all purchases are charged in ISK and all refunds are issued in ISK.
– Go to joy Iceland ehf. Accept no responsibility for any fluctuations in currency exchange rates that might occur from the time of a booking until a refund is issued.
Audio guide in English.
Sturdy shoes and a warm outdoor wear should be worn when traveling in Iceland during any season. Nature is the main attraction on many of the excursions and a short outdoor walk may be included to fully enjoy the tour.
Food & beverages
Kindly limit consumption of food to “snack type foods” (candy, chips, cookies etc.). Only beverages in covered containers are allowed on board.
When a passenger has any special needs or requests, please notify Go to joy Iceland ehf. as soon as possible. We try to fulfill our customers’ wishes at all times
Go to joy Iceland ehf. hold all information from the buyer in relation to the purchase as confidential, never gives out, sells, rents or shares your personal information with a third party, except in the following circumstances:
– We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
– We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
– We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact
with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
All credit card transaction processes have been verified by Borgun.(https://www.borgun.com/) and are safeguarded at all times.
www.gotojoyiceland.is is secured by COMODO Positive SSL certificates that are providing up to 256 bit encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site’s web servers are private and secure.
Comments or Complaints
Go to joy Iceland ehf. Welcome all clients to comment and provide feedback on the tours; the recommended way is to send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to joy Iceland ehf. Always strive to provide the best service possible. If you are not satisfied with the services for any reason please contact us as soon as possible.
Go to joy Iceland ehf. Welcome you to participate on our tours.
Thank you for reading through our terms and conditions.
Do not hesitate to contact us via phone.
Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm GMT
Saturday – Sunday 12:00 am 8:00 pm GMT
emails will be answered during office opening hours.
- Last update: September 01,2017